|Venison Marinade a la Bill || ||
Recipe type: Entree
Prep time: 2 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 7 mins
We often marinate red meat with this recipe provided by our good friend Bill O. It’s so quick and easy it’s become our go-to recipe.
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sweet soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Add red meat of your choice and marinate to your liking.
For a light flavor ring on the outside of the meat, marinate for no longer than 20 minutes. For a more intense, infused flavoring, marinate for a few hours. Be careful with marinating times because this marinade is salty. Smaller and thinner cuts will marinate in much less time.
Recipe by at http://www.livingalaskaproject.com/grilled-rack-of-venison/