Here we have 1 tablespoon minced shallot, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon, ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
Add these ingredients to a container. Here I happen to have saved the bottle from a commercially-available salad dressing, but I’ve also used mason jars. Use whatever’s handy. Next add 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/3 cup vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, and 2/3 cup canola oil. Shake, shake, shake, and you have a quick and easy homemade vinaigrette.
|Tarragon Mustard Vinaigrette|
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bottle or mason jar, and shake, shake, shake!